Ayurvedic Psychology – Spiritual Counseling Training ProgramNAMA & AAPNA Recognized Training
Take your knowledge of Ayurveda to a deeper level through studying the advanced modalities
You want to take your leadership in life transformation to a level that utilizes all of the modalities of Ayurveda – beyond diet and lifestyle – including Jyotish, chakra assessment, clearing and healing, Heart-based Meditation, and Ayurvedic Yoga.
About the Course
What you’ll learn:
- Consciousness Development Skills – Practice and learn to teach Heart-based Meditation, an effortless, mantra-based meditation that facilitates the rapid development of consciousness.
- Subtle Energy Skills – Learn how to assess the chakras, get energetic information, and heal unbalanced chakras.
- Physiological Assessment and Balancing Skills – Utilize Pulse Diagnosis and Dosha balancing methods (herbology and lifestyle changes) to create the proper conditions for transformation.
- Higher Reality Skills – Assess the influence of the distant past (karma) and the energetic influence of the planets (Jyotish) on the individual life, as well as the higher purpose and evolution of the individual.
- Relationship Skills – Develop skills in the subtle energies and understand the polarities of masculine and feminine, the ability to foster trust, forgiveness, acceptance, and passion in relationships.
The 30 week program consists of 350 hours of Ayurvedic Psychology and Spiritual Counselling which includes 3 hours of class per week and 7 hours of homework per week, not including meditation practice (approximately 50-60 minutes per day).
- Chakra Reading – Energetic and Needs Assessment
- Pulse Diagnosis – The Subtle Energetics
- Intuitive Assessment – How to Ascertain the Core Dynamics Behind Suffering
- Belief Assessment
- Advanced Elements of Jyotish (Vedic Astrology) and Western Astrology
- Belief Restructuring
- Language and Reality Models Restructuring
- Relationship Energies and Dynamic Interventions
- Healing Light Interventions
- Panchakarma Energetic Treatments
- Ayurvedic Yoga Interventions
- Heart Opening Skills
- Heart-based Meditation (an effortless, mantra-based meditation)
- Intuition – How clients can access their higher-self (inner knowing) to aid in change and transformation
- Emotional Flow and Transformation Skills
- Healing Breath
- Chakra Healing with the Healing Breath
Dates and Prices
September 18, 2018 – April 16, 2019
Tuesdays 6:30pm-9:30pm EST
Weekly live online Q&A session
Study from anywhere
Finish in 30 Weeks
Small group course
Online student forum
OR $4,497 with payment plan. Down payment of $1497 and 12 monthly payments of $250.
- We accept all major credit cards via PayPal.
- Monthly installments are automatically billed to your credit card.
- Note: After week 9 of the course you will be responsible for all payments whether you complete the program or not.
(Please see the refund policy on the application form.)
- Application Fee: $25