Ayurvedic Psychology – Spiritual Counseling Training ProgramNAMA & AAPNA Recognized Training
Take your knowledge of Ayurveda to a deeper level through studying the advanced modalities
You’re an Ayurvedic Practitioner or Coach with Ayurvedic experience looking to deepen your knowledge and help overcome the blocks that prevent your clients and patients from following your Ayurvedic advice.
You want to take your leadership in life transformation to a level that utilizes all of the modalities of Ayurveda – beyond diet and lifestyle – including Jyotish, chakra assessment, clearing and healing, Heart-based Meditation, and Ayurvedic Yoga.
About the Course
The Ayurvedic Psychology – Spiritual Counseling Training is a practice-oriented course that gives you the skills to be a Spiritual Counselor. You’ll be able to help your clients understand what is truly at the root of their obstacles have the inner transformational skills needed to permanently overcome those blocks. This course is recognized by both the National Ayurvedic Medical Association (NAMA) and the Association of Ayurvedic Professionals of North America (AAPNA)
What you’ll learn:
- Consciousness Development Skills – Practice and learn to teach Heart-based Meditation, an effortless, mantra-based meditation that facilitates the rapid development of consciousness.
- Subtle Energy Skills – Learn how to assess the chakras, get energetic information, and heal unbalanced chakras.
- Physiological Assessment and Balancing Skills – Utilize Pulse Diagnosis and Dosha balancing methods (herbology and lifestyle changes) to create the proper conditions for transformation.
- Higher Reality Skills – Assess the influence of the distant past (karma) and the energetic influence of the planets (Jyotish) on the individual life, as well as the higher purpose and evolution of the individual.
- Relationship Skills – Develop skills in the subtle energies and understand the polarities of masculine and feminine, the ability to foster trust, forgiveness, acceptance, and passion in relationships.
Offered as a live online study program, The Ayurvedic Psychology – Spiritual Counseling Training Program provides you deep understanding of how emotions, beliefs, patterns, and perceptions influence the behavior of your clients, and the influence of consciousness, planetary and subtle energies, and spiritual lessons (karma) on overall health.
The 30 week program consists of 350 hours of Ayurvedic Psychology and Spiritual Counselling which includes 3 hours of class per week and 7 hours of homework per week, not including meditation practice (approximately 45 minutes per day).
- Chakra Reading – Energetic and Needs Assessment
- Pulse Diagnosis – The Subtle Energetics
- Intuitive Assessment – How to Ascertain the Core Dynamics Behind Suffering
- Belief Assessment
- Advanced Elements of Jyotish (Vedic Astrology) and Western Astrology
- Belief Restructuring
- Language and Reality Models Restructuring
- Relationship Energies and Dynamic Interventions
- Healing Light Interventions
- Panchakarma Energetic Treatments
- Ayurvedic Yoga Interventions
- Heart Opening Skills
SKILLS TO TEACH YOUR CLIENTS
- Heart-based Meditation (an effortless, mantra-based meditation)
- Intuition – How clients can access their higher-self (inner knowing) to aid in change and transformation
- Emotional Flow and Transformation Skills
- Healing Breath
- Chakra Healing with the Healing Breath
Dates and Prices
Gaining quality qualifications as an Ayurvedic Practitioner needed be dependent on your geographical location. As the first Ayurvedic school in the U.S to offer nationally recognized Ayurvedic courses online we offer The Ayurvedic Practitioner course as a live online program and independent study.
Held live online via our virtual classroom:
September 18, 2018 – April 16, 2019
Tuesdays 6:30pm-9:30pm EST
Weekly live online Q&A session
Study from anywhere
Finish in 30 Weeks
Small group course
Online student forum
$4,000 if paid in full prior to September 1, 2017.
OR $4,497 with payment plan. Down payment of $1497 and 12 monthly payments of $250.
- We accept all major credit cards via PayPal.
- Monthly installments are automatically billed to your credit card.
- Note: After week 9 of the course you will be responsible for all payments whether you complete the program or not.
(Please see the refund policy on the application form.)
- Application Fee: $25
WHAT OUR GRADUATES ARE SAYING
“I continually use the meditation process and spiritual therapies in my own self-work as well as with clients and have seen incredible changes in both.”
Ayurvedic Practitioner & Spiritual Counselor